Wednesday, August 24, 2011

my face in thy eyes--thine in mine appears.

Okay, fine, slap my hand. I forgot about my blog. Oopsie. The past month has been a whirlwind for my hubby and I. Let me fill you in.

First, we sent my in-laws and 12 year old brother-in-law off to Cameroon, West Africa for 18+ months. They're going as missionary aides with Wycliffe Bible Translators. Pretty major, and super excited for them. Also sent my other brother-in-law and his new wife to New Mexico for school. I started my new job at Ross, we're still on the search for a second car, and we're back on the search for a home church. We're feeling pretty good about one specifically; gonna give it one more visit. Told ya it's been crazy.

Jarrett and I were talking about it the other night, about how we feel like we can finally start our life now that all this stuff is out of the way. It's like for the first time since the wedding, I can finally breathe. it's nice.

Soo, my table and bed? Both now look amazing, but you'll only see the table today. i'm waiting for my new duvet to show you the bed(:

i painted it with the color "urbane bronze" from Sherwin-Williams HGTV paint line. it's a bronze-y gray color--matte finish. it took two coats to get the perfect solid color i wanted. still looking for chairs to match. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment